Wednesday, November 22, 2006

If the cold doesn't kill her, money will

I think that last year I mentioned the Danish poet who says that the year has 14 months; January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, November, November and December. This year, however, I can't really say that he's right, because, seriously, November is just going by for me all... whoosh! I'm not really spending my time doing anything major, except spending too much money, but still... Anyway, to the right you have my current works in progress. Another mitten (this time a cross between a squirrel and a pirate mitten), a sleeve for a self-designed shirt that has been under way for quite some time, a second Peacock Feathers Shawl (I gave the first one to my favourite aunt for her 40th birthday) and a Cablenet sock in Black Purl from Lorna's Laces. Apart from all of that, I should be studying, but I find myself in a perpetual state of "I can't be arsed", so excuse me if I'm a bad, bad blogger these days.
In the mean time, ch-ch-check out this version of The Fear, it's evil and gorgeous at the same time!