Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Waiting 'round the bend

So, it's nearly 2 A.M. and I can't sleep. My rest-deprived brain is starting to see a pattern. First some guys from the Danish Paranormal Institute came by in the hearse on the right while I was at work. Then I went to see The Science of Sleep (why is it called The Science of Sleep in English when it's called La Science des RĂªves, the science of dreams, in French? Huh?) And now I've just seen this Mickey Mouse-cartoon which is about... something paranormal. Runaway brains. That's bad, yeah?
So you see, there's a pattern, because the guys in the hearse, mixed with sleepy science and brain-switching... uh, I give up, there's no pattern, but it's still the most excited I've been over a Mickey Mouse-cartoon since I was about 10. And I always preferred Donald Duck anyway. But you should see it, okay?