Sunday, September 10, 2006

The return of the thin, white duchess... oh wait...

It's very nice of Clementine to want my 'crazy tales' back, but, alas, for the time being, there are very few of them; I finished my paper on time (although not without hysterics and gnashing of teeth) and then the new semester started and since then, I've mostly been exercising my duties as Queen of Naps.
I went to see my friend, Camilla, who about a month ago gave birth to a girl called Kornelia and a very lovely girl she was - nothing like anything from The Exorcist, fortunately.
Camilla, by the way, had been asked whether she wanted to pose for Agent Provocateur's maternity line. In the end, when everything fell into place, they apparently couldn't use her, because she was "too pregnant" (and, indeed, the model they ended up using isn't very far along, is she?), but the fact that Agent Provocateur makes leopard print feeding bras has got to be the coolest child-related thing ever!
Another cool thing are these necklaces that I just found on Etsy - they might be a bit hippy-ish, but I'm very enamoured of the stained-glass ones!

That's it for now, keep your fingers crossed that my paper will come through!