Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A.C.A.B.

I'm really tired right now and I'd just like to say that I'd really like to think that the police are here to protect us n all, but... Well, basically, I distrust anyone whose instinct to the imperative form of verbs isn't "Uhm... I think not?" and even more so when you see clips like these two. Clip one. Clip two.
In the first you see an officer lifting his baton over his head only to use it to hammer it down on a demonstrator who is sitting down. In the second you see other officers use a leglock on a guy, one of the officers pressing his knee against the demonstrator's back. This move can cause asphyxiation and heart failure (husker du Benjamin?).
In both cases, I'd just like to know; What the f*** are you people thinking?!

EDIT: The first link is now actually working.