Monday, March 13, 2006

Tour the world with MC5

I think that I've complained before about the fact that you can't buy Urban Decay-products in Denmark. I just can't think of why I haven't thought of eBay until now.
Apparently, UD has discontinued their rather lovely nail polishes. Now, why they did that is beyond me, but in any case I just bought two, one in Kiss, which you can still get as Lip Gunk (with Cherry Coke-flavour -very nice!), and one in a colour called Metropolitan that was discontinued ages ago, but of which I had a long gone gooey bottle standing on my bathroom shelf. Maybe it just went wrong when they changed the really neat medicine bottles for these - they're just nowhere near as nice.
I'm also considering buying one of their flavoured body powders, I just don't know which colour/flavour yet. Seeing as I'm just about the palest person since Edward Scissorhands, the slightly green gimlet-flavoured one is probably a bad idea, yes? I'm thinking it'll make me look seasick.

Also, I was just checking out on which keywords people get here and to the one who did a search on "how to fix clogged hair spray bottle", seriously, why don't you just buy a new one?! It's not like they're expensive. If, for some strange reason, you don't want to do that, I'd try a sewing pin.
And whoever wanted to find "go fish fights", I think there is a Monty Python-sketch for you.