Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I need high heels just to stand up


Wa-hey, the medals just arrived at the Harlot. Glory glory.... me!
And even though it's not like I need any more shawls, I just ordered the pattern for this. Pretty, eh? Like the last one, I'm not sure I'll actually wear it, but it should be a fun knit.

Speaking of challenges, if any of you people can guess why my template looks all funny with the sidebar at the bottom when you see it in Explorer, could you please let me know? Because then I'll try to fix it. Alternatively, you could just switch to Firefox, but hey...

And just before I leave, I just want to say: I <3 the internet. Grrr! It's like being a kid in a candy store. Except I can't have any of that candy which is a bit of a bummer (pun sort of intended, although I know it was crap... I blame fatigue. And the parents. Anyone's).