Sunday, February 12, 2006

Going for gold, part II

So, this is what we have now. I had to shift to some cheap-ass aluminium straight needles I had kicking around because the stitches kept getting caughton the join between cord and needle on my circular and it was driving me absolutely crazy. I don't really know what I'll do when I get to the longer rows, because I'm not to sure my straights are going to be long enough to keep the stitches from tipping off the edge and going back to those circulars makes me want to cry. Also, just ignore the fact that right now it looks like the front of a size XL-thong right now, it'll get better. I'm not really sure I can see myself actually wearing this, though - maybe I'll give it to my mother.
And on a totally unrelated note, the drain from my tub seems to sort of clogged, probably by a giant disgusting hair ball. Oh well... knit first, then fix plumbing with metal coat hanger!