Friday, February 10, 2006

Faster, higher, stronger

Right, just did my shopping for the Olympics and I think that I am just about ready now. There's Pingvin Mix, because we were making jokes about that after the movie yesterday, peanut-M&M's because... uhm, they're just good, you know? Marabou milk-chocolate, because it's the solid workhorse of chocolates and then Lindt dark orange chocolate with splits of almonds, because, well, I dunno, it's just pretty good - if Marabou is the husband you keep coming back to (yes, I know I just said it was a solid workhorse, but it's essentially the same thing if you're married to the right man), then dark chocolate is the lover who's seductive and nice to visit sometimes, but you wouldn't want to live with him. In the corner we have Häagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate. I haven't really figured out how to knit and eat ice cream at the same time, but I'm sure I'll find a way! Also, a friend recommended it to me as "frozen chocolate mousse" and if it all goes wrong, I'll blame the ice cream (I bought it instead of the Ben & Jerry's I would usually buy) and thus blame him (what do you mean it doesn't work that way? Of course it does)! Oh yeah, and pattern, yarn and needles. Should be good!