Saturday, December 31, 2005

You only tell me you love me when you're drunk

Just to squeeze in the last post of the year. I hope you all had a nice Christmas or whatever you celebrate (and if you don't celebrate, then I just hope you had some nice days off).
I'm just about ready for 2006; I bought cola, I made risotto (not a lot of people know this, but slightly stale mushroom risotto is actually the best hangover cure in the world - ever! Come over tomorrow and I'll totally prove it to you) and in a minute I'll hit the shower. I'm apparently celebrating the evening with a lot of people from Jutland... don't really know how I feel about that, it just not the same as Als, you know!
So all there's left is to wish you a happy New Year's Eve and New Year in general and repeat my advice from last year: Don't blow off any of your limbs; you’ll miss them tomorrow if you can’t dial for pizza or reach out for the Coca-Cola and paracetamol.