Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sing along and it might just get you through

Went to see Franz Ferdinand this Friday and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that while I'm still not really sure whether or not I thought it was a good show, my cloakroom ticket from that night still makes me snicker. But then again, I'm easily amused. It was a good night, most of the night, though. G&T's, beer and dancing, I mean, what's not to like? That the evening ended with me and my friend standing in the f***ing cold waiting for a train that just never came, because someone had decided to jump in front of it on one of the busiest nights of the year, well, we'll just leave that. If my toe could leave it, too, so I could regain feeling in it, that would be nice.

And this is how the first red snapper sock looks now that I've turned the heel and started on the foot part.