Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's like Jell-O on springs

Just spent the afternooon watching Some Like It Hot and just like the other times I've seen it, it's just really good. The jokes are funny, the costumes are excellent and Marilyn Monroe is (or was) just so pretty as Sugar Kane.

But obviously, this intro just serves the purpose of letting me say: "Speaking of sugar canes...." because I just used the very same for the decoration of my Advent wreath. Usually, when I try my hand at other crafts than knitting, it never really turns out the way I imagined it. However, not to blow my own horn or anything, I think this turned out pretty nice. Colour-theme and all - I feel so Martha! Sorry about the scrummy picture, my mobile isn't really much of a camera - I also like to think that in real life, the sugar canes look less Photoshopped.