Friday, August 19, 2005

Brothers and sisters, I don't know what this world is coming to!

Something more scary than the spider outside my window does exist, though. Go here.
I mean, what is that? It's not a joke, though it easily could be, but it's really f***ing awful! She's trying very hard to come off really bad, but seriously, how much of a bad girl are you if licking a bottleneck is your definition of pervy?
I'm also pretty miffed about the way her makeup "artist" completely lifted Christina's Lady Marmalade makeup concept. I don't usually pay much attention to makeup unless it's bad, but I remember really liking Christina's makeup in that video. It was way over the top, but very well done (especially the lipstick) and then this pouty, Danish skank just comes along and copies it... badly! Depressing.