Monday, May 09, 2005

I wanna marry van Persie

Again, it's been a while and I would like to say that it was because I've been busy with our sociology synopsis which is due on Wednesday, but I'd totally be lying, so...
Went to see Kaiser Chiefs at Loppen and even though I was a lot drunker than I should have been, broke the heel on my favourite pair of shoes, managed to scratch my best friend till she bled and even though you have to find it slightly disturbing to be at the same show as Sascha Dupont, I still had a pretty good time. Also, breaking my heel meant that I could go home, eat brownies and drink gin & tonics before hitting town again, which is never half-bad.
Next day, though, I was pretty hungover and because my mother and sister were visiting, we were going to the Zoo - and, on a public holiday, that's not the best place in the world to be with a hangover and a violent dislike towards (most) children. The highlight of the day was the penguins and when we were watching the goats and a little girl who kept shouting really loudly for her friend, got bitten by one (a goat, that is). Probably not my best side showing, but it was still pretty funny.
Oh well, sociology coming up, better go...