Monday, April 04, 2005

What kind of A-Z would get you here?

Just on my way to bed after a weekend where, again, I have done nothing of things I should have done, but still had a fairly nice time, especially due to the lovely weather - the thermomter on my balcony showed 30 centigrade at one point, very nice!
Also, my roommate from my 'efterskole' came to visit this Friday and we went to a really (and I mean really) scruffy pub down the corner from where I live. It's a bit on the dodgy side, with brown walls, a smell of naphthalene and a clientele consisting of winos and BK Frem-fans. However, the beer is dirt cheap and it has a jukebox with London Calling (the song, not the album) by The Clash on it, so who am I to complain? Also, when we were there, we were joined by an old guy named (of all things) Bertil, who started telling stories about when he was a mercenary in the Congo! Crazy shit, I tell you.. It could've been April Fool's, but, well, it wasn't that funny and I think most people would have a hard time making up a decent prank after 18 FF'ere.

And, in the midst of our hangovers yesterday, my roommate and I got talking; Monday you have Manic Monday by The Bangles and I Don't Like Mondays by The Boomtown Rats. Friday, there's The Cure with Friday I'm in Love. On Saturday, you could listen to Saturday Night by Suede (or Whigfield if you're a masochist). And last, on Sunday, there's Sonic Youth and Sunday and U2's Sunday Bloody Sunday (again, if you're masochist or just have really shitty taste). But what about Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thurdays? Any ideas?

Crikey, I have a headache from Hell, better f*** off to bed now.