Monday, November 29, 2004

This is no time for bondage fun

I haven’t been much of a blogger lately, I know and it’s not even from lack of internet; I’ve just found that a neighbour has some non-encrypted, wireless internet that I can steal. Do you reckon that’s illegal? And if so, is it possible that I could get caught? How?
Anyway, I am writing from my bed right now, which is quite nice especially since I can look at the very pretty Christmas tree put up right outside my bedroom window by the Poul Reichardt-looking caretaker! Just gives you that fuzzy, Christmassy feeling inside!

What gave me an entirely different feeling inside though has also to do with Christmas. I bought an Advent wreath the other day which some berry ornaments on it. What can I say, I bought it mostly because it was semi-cheap and I couldn’t be arsed to fidget around with ribbons and stuff.
Now, I thought that berry thingies were a bit like raisins, as in dry and positively dead, but, alas, no! This morning when I was having my coffee, there was a little larva creeping up one of the candles! Eurgh! I tell you, first thing tomorrow, I’m getting some insect spray to nuke the hell out of whatever’s left on that wreath. It might not be very cruelty free of me, but that’s what you get from a vegetarian who wears gloves lined with bunny fur.

And on a last Christmas related note, my favourite fact of this week has to be that this place is owned by Princess Miamaja from Jul på Slottet!