Monday, October 11, 2004

Anything but Sue!

As I said yesterday, I'm at my mother's right now and as I don't have my own room here anymore, I'm sleeping in my sister's room, huddled up in blankets an a Rapunzel-Barbie bedspread. Also, the room is full of stuffed animals, among others a huge duck, some sheep and a pink unicorn. It's no wonder kids prefer sleeping in their parents' room, those things look bloody scary in the dark!

Another thing scary is the new single by Manic Street Preachers, The Love of Richard Nixon. It's not like it's a bad song per se, but it just doesn't sound like the Manics at all. It's really very strange.

Oh, and Superman died. I always liked Batman more, but when I was younger (as in, probably, 16 years younger or so) I saw the movie where he freezes a lake and flies off with it, quite a lot of times. So here's to him.