Does it matter if I give in easy?
I’m a dreadful blogger these days. It’s not that I don’t have anything to tell, it’s just that I forget to write and when I get to a place with internet access, I can’t remember half of it and the other half is just a big jumble. Anyway, I just started my studies at the Institute of Political Science. So far it’s actually alright, but then I’ve only been there for a week. In any case, some of the things that make it nice are;
1. The institute is the one place in all of inner Copenhagen that buys the most bottled beer.
2. As a way of saying thank you, Carlsberg has bought us a jukebox. I haven’t checked it out entirely just yet, but there’s Stone Roses on it, so it can’t be all bad.
3. Like both my primary school and my high school, the building is red brick with ivy and built in 1910. It makes it feel a bit more like home, I think.
4. Just a bit up the street is a shop with a massive selection of whiskey.
5. You just have to love a place where you get to study cleavage theory, don’t you? I mean, you can’t tell just by looking at it that it’s about class cleavage.
I had some more stuff to say, like how I think it’s funny that you can buy mushrooms that are called Trompettes de la mort (that’s Trumpets of Death to the non-Francophone amongst you) in your local Føtex, but as an effect of my poor memory and my even worse work ethic, I can’t tell what it was. I’m pretty sure that it involved porn and shoes, though.