Sunday, July 25, 2004

Regrets? I've had few...

Only 5 days until I'm moving to Copenhagen and I've just started packing. That's to say, some of my things has actually been in boxes for a while, but I've had to re-pack and tomorrow all the stuff I can spare (meaning no cd's, no clothes and no shoes) will be on its way.
Moving is pretty much all I can concentrate on right now even though I should be nervous about other things as well. I mean, there's always turning 22 and the whole getting older-thing and the day after that I get the letter that tells me what I'll be studying, which is scary, too. Oh well, one thing at a time.
But other than that, not much is going on. Tour de France is finally finished and after a summer of Euro 2004 and Wimbledon, all we have to get through now is the Olympics and then maybe we can have some decent f***ing telly again. Would be about time anyway.

And I like this. Who is the guy with the ice cream?