Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Excuse me, where can I go powder my nose?

Danish site SKUM has announced me as one of their festival mentors. Now, I know that I said yes to this myself (mostly because I don’t have anything better to do), but I sure as hell wouldn’t have had I known that they would describe as an expert on “tents and sanitary conditions”! Do I look like a girl scout to you? Or some freak who runs around rating festival toilets? Jesus… I know I wouldn't be anyone's first call when it comes to tips about keeping your beers cold or packing lightly, but that's hardly a reason to put me on latrine duty! Anyway, you can see it here, f***ing enjoy!

On a nicer side, I’ve decided to get some décor on my blog, so a Sex and The City quote generator has been added to the lower corner of my sidebar.